The new filament box is here
Save time, filament and purchased parts!
Therefore I am proud to present you the updated new version – the ANYBOX V2 – here on my new online shop.
- Less purchased parts
- Less 3D printed parts
- Better guidance of the filament rolls
- Better use of space
- Easier filament handling
- Faster filament changes
- Less filament waste
- Better instructions
- Additional silica gel holder
- Press-in tools for self-printing
The most important 7 improvements of the new filament box
1. New Pulleys
Inserting filament rolls was sometimes difficult with the first version due to the narrow guide of the purchased pulleys. With the ANYBOX V2, only commercially available ball bearings + 3D printed pulleys are used instead. As a result, the contact surfaces are wider and inserting the filament rolls is now much easier.
2. Better use of space
3. Less pruchased parts
4. Saving of seals and 3D print parts
5. Easy filament handling
– The plug can be pulled and put onto the PTFE tube much easier than it was possible with the pneumatic fitting.
– Thanks to this type of sealing system, very long PTFE tubes can also be used – right up to your 3D printer. This means that much less residual filament has to be pinched off when changing filament.
– A piece of open PTFE tube does not have to be hooked into the pneumatic coupling in order to optimally guide the filament, because it is already installed by default.
6. Silica gel storage
7. Press-in tools
Go to the shop to get more information or to get started right away.