3D Print Files – DIY Filament Box – ANYBOX Version 2023
18,90 € incl. VAT
Get the 3D print files for the filament dry box. With the countless included STL files in the highest resolution, you can print out all the necessary 3D printed parts for the filament box yourself.
The files are optimized for FDM / FFF 3D printing process and can be printed without support structures. The box is designed for up to 6 spools of filament and always keeps them dry and dust-free. So your favorite filaments are always ready for the next print job without the annoying spool change on the printer.
This product is a digital product, you get the 3D print model files. After the purchase and payment you will receive a download link to the files by email. The 3D printing templates are compressed into a ZIP file as high-resolution STL files. You can find the assembly instructions of the DIY filament dry box here.
All models are optimized for FDM / FFF 3D printers and do not require any support structures for printing.
Please note that in addition to the 3D print files, purchased parts (air-tight box, screws, nuts, silica gel, etc.) are required. You can find a list of all the parts you need in the bill of materials in the filament box instructions.
Parts of this 3D printing project have to withstand some mechanical load, so therefore a PETG, ABS, ASA or a similar mechanically resistant filament is recommended. PLA is not recommended due to the more brittle nature of this material and the lower layer adhesion.
The following STL files in the highest resolution are included:
- 006200_Pulley_F## (PrintFit)
- 006220_Pulley_Wide_L##_F## (PrintFit)
- 006400_Quick_Lock_Nut_T## (PrintFit)
- 006500_Filament_Outlet_OD4_F## (PrintFit)
- 006600_Filament_Outlet_OD5_F## (PrintFit)
- 006700_Nut_T## (PrintFit)
- 006800_Clamping_Ring_W## (PrintFit)
- 006900_Plug_Variant_A_OD4_F## (PrintFit)
- 007000_Plug_Variant_A_OD5_F## (PrintFit)
- 007100_Plug_Variant_B_OD4_F## (PrintFit)
- 007200_Plug_Variant_B_OD5_F## (PrintFit)
- 007400_Silica_Gel_Screw_T## (PrintFit)
- 007600_Silica_Gel_Bag_Side_Support_F## (PrintFit)
- 008400_Contrast_Plate_F## (PrintFit)
- 010900_Samla_Fastener_22L_I## (PrintFit)
- 011000_Samla_Fastener_45L_I## (PrintFit)
Safety first! Read and follow the safety guidelines in the Operating manual of the DIY filament box.
Do you like the project? Support 3d-print-files.com and share pictures in your social media channels. Also send photos of your finished project to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication here in the product gallery.
The files are intended for private use only, commercial use (sale of the printed parts) and distribution of the files is not permitted, see the Terms and Conditions for more information. If you want to sell printed parts commercially, contact me by email for a license.
With the download link received, the files can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times.
If you have any questions about the product, please send me an email to email@example.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.